I was awarded the Liebster Blogging Award by the oh-so awesome Abby W., from the also awesome blog, Dollightful Days! Yay!
The rules of the award go like this:
- Answer the questions the person who awarded you asked in their post
- Come up with your own set of eleven questions
- Award other fabulous bloggers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know!
So, I’ll start by answering Abby’s questions:
What is a favorite post of yours? Hmm…well, I do love writing Mimi’s adventures and my favorite one of those would have to be when she became a superhero! I also enjoy writing the Books I Really Think You Should Read posts and Cat Royal book reviews:)
Do you have a favorite doll/stuffed animal? Mimi!!!
The blog you have been following the longest? I have to admit that I don’t really follow blogs, but more like obsessively check them…I think the first blog I read was my sister’s, Ciao Bella, and then a close second would be American Girl Fan. But I’m pretty sure I’ve read almost every review on the Toy Box Philosopher by now:)
Doll item on your wish list? (Or clothes item, etc, if no dolls) Well, it was the Ever After High doll, Cedar Wood, but since I received her yesterday, the top thing on my wish list would probably now be the Tea Party Mix and Match set from American Girl!
If you had to shop at one place for the rest of your life, where would it be? Boden.
Cookie or cupcake? Cupcakes, preferably ones flavored like cookies.
Favorite dog breed? Oh, um, I’ve never had a dog so I don’t really know. My best friend’s yellow lab is pretty cute though!
Favorite smiley face? (For example, :D) :)
Favorite holiday? Hmm…my birthday! (Does that count? If not, Christmas)
Least favorite day of the week? Either Monday or Thursday:(
Greatest reward you got from blogging? My writing has gotten so much better!
That was fun! Now it’s time for my eleven questions:
- Who’s your favorite book character and why?
- What’s your favorite post to write? (Photo story, review, craft, etc.)
- If you could travel to any time period where would you go and why?
- If you had a million dollars, what would you use it for?
- Summer or Winter?
- Favorite dessert?
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
- Favorite character from character from a Disney movie? (coughOlafcough)
- Best part about blogging?
- Favorite movie?
- Favorite color?
Anyways, since this award has been going around the internet for a while, a lot of blogs have already been chosen, so I picked five that I think haven’t gotten the award yet. If you also haven’t received it, consider yourself awarded and use my questions! Here are the ones I chose:
- The Toy Box Philosopher
- Clarisse’s Closet
- The Salty Breeze
- Tea Time With Melody Q.
- AG Doll-icious