It’s almost the weekend! Hooray! There’s no better way to celebrate than with a bit of chocolate, so I thought it would be the perfect time to post my favorite brownie recipe. Not only does it make oodles of delicious brownies, but it’s super duper easy too, so there’s no reason not to make them.
I N G R E D I E N T S:
- 4 ounces of melted chocolate OR 12 tablespoons of cocoa powder and 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1 cup of melted butter
- 1 and 3/4 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of whole wheat flour
- 4 eggs
T O M A K E:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13 by 9 inch baking pan
- Mix chocolate and butter together (this can be done by hand or in an electric mixer)
- Stir in the sugar and the eggs
- Add in the all-purpose and whole wheat flours
- Pour the batter into a baking pan and smooth it out with a spatula
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes
- Let cool
- Add some chocolate frosting and enjoy!
Adapted from Ciao Bella
Have fun baking!